Digital Designer and CofounderDec 2011 — Jan 2013, Happy World Shop & Lab, Thailand, Spain
HWS&L was an online platform where artisans collaborate with buyers and create unique products for good causes.
- Participated in the idea searching at an early startup stage, shaped the idea and defined information architecture and functionality
- Prototyped and designed a collaboration platform, where community members create new fashion products through design thinking process
- Designed responsive UI for the online store
- Was responsible for overall appearance of the brand: designed packaging, presentations, marketing materials, supervised contractors
- Worked in an international team
Tools: Photoshop, XMind, Axure, IllustratorVisual and UX DesignerSep 2010 — Dec 2011, freelance
- Prototyped and designed websites and apps
- Consulted on user interface
- Did graphic design: brand identity, booklets, labels, presentations
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, XMind
for web analytics, AxureSenior UI DesignerOct 2009 — Sep 2010, WebMaster.SPb Digital Agency, Russia
- Designed web services, online stores, online newspapers, and corporate websites.
- Led design department: set objectives, controlled execution, educated the team
- Interviewed clients, figured out their business needs and objectives
- Estimated amount of work and design cost
- Presented and approved mockups with clients
- Collaborated closely with management, UX, and development teams
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, AxureVisual UI DesignerApr 2008 — Sep 2009, WebMaster.SPb Digital Agency, Russia
Designed UI of web services, online stores, online newspapers, and corporate websites, paying attention to details, microcopy and microinteractions.
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, AxureVisual DesignerSep 2007 — Apr 2008, RealWeb Digital Agency, Russia
Designed web content, drew illustrations, made banners, retouched photos.
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Flash